Last Updated: April 18, 2019
Tower Education Technologies (Tower’s) mission is to empower people to transform their lives by providing access to educational opportunities anytime anywhere. As such, Tower’s website, www.TowerEdTech.com (“Website”) was designed to help achieve that goal. However, before using Tower’s Website, you, as a user, acknowledge and agree that you will not:
- Transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, pornographic, patently offensive, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Transmit any data that is harmful to minors in any way;
- Transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit;
- Transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Website, whether in whole or in part, or any content displayed on the Website;
- Access content or data not intended for you, log onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access, or otherwise violate or attempt to violate a security or authentication feature or measures of the Website;
- Attempt to access or derive the source or architecture of any software;
- Copy, modify, or create subordinate works based on the site or documentation, or any portions of the Website;
- Distribute, publish or transmit the Website;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting malicious software or computer code (malicious code) to the site, load testing, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing, “crashing”;
- Email or otherwise transmit any content that:
- )You do not have the right to upload under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- )Contains malicious code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- )Poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person or entity; and/or
- )Constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized material.
- Automate access to the Website, including, without limitation, using APIs, bots, scrapers, or other similar devices;
- Harvest, collect, gather, or assemble information or data regarding users, including email addresses, passwords, or any other means;
- Violate any applicable law or regulations in connection with your use of the Website; and/or
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
Tower may not screen content but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion, to refuse or move any content that violates these terms and may remove and bar any person who violates these terms.
You acknowledge and agree that Tower may disclose content if required to do so by law or in good faith if preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with the legal process;
- Enforce these terms;
- Respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; and/or
- Protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Tower, the users of the Website, and the public.
These terms shall be in effect while you use the site or until you delete your account. Tower may suspend or terminate your rights to use the site (including your account) at any time for any reason at its sole discretion, including for any use of the site in violation of these terms. Consequent to the termination of your rights under these terms, your account and right to access and use the site will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your account may involve deletion of your user content associated with your account from Tower’s live database. Tower will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these terms, including for the termination of your account or deletion of your user content. All provisions of this agreement that by their nature should survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, limitations of liability, and miscellaneous provisions.
Tower Education Technologies, Inc.
5531 N. University Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33067